New Users Registration  |  Useful Links  |  FAQ  |  Site Map 
Go Search


  Ask the Specialists - Free Doctor Q&A  
    Previous Q&As
Check out our archive for all our previous doctor's Q&As!
*Latest Update:
- Pain associated with diabetes
- Child Safety and Injury Prevention
e-Appointment Online
Health Buddy App

Healthxchange > Forums > Community Discussions > Women Only > Womens Health Research (Uterine Fibroids)

 Reply to Topic 
 New Topic 
 Topic Name: Womens Health Research (Uterine Fibroids) 

Posts: 1
Joined date:
I work for HELP University in Kuala Lumpur as a Senior Lecturer in Psychology. I am from the UK and affiliated to the University of Teesside, UK.
I am currently undertaking a Phd that is exploring the experiences of women living with Uterine Fibroids (which causes heavy menstrual bleeding).
I am recruiting participants to interview and would very much like to hear about women's diagnosis, treatment experiences etc.
I would like to emphasise that interviews will not be taking place here in the forum but instead will take place via personal emails.
If anyone wishes to be interviewed please kindly contact me at the following email address where I will be happy to answer any questions about this research and to provide further information.
I would be really grateful and many thanks in advance
Best regards
Ms Sharon L How
 Posted: 15/03/2012 08:30 PM
 Reply to Posting 
 Reply with Quote 
 Report Abuse