We know it is very emotionally stressful to find out that you have contracted nose cancer. But all is not lost as there is hope. We know what you are going through as we have been through it before. We believe that no one should have to go through this cancer journey alone. We are here to give you hope.
Who are We
A voluntary Support Group formed to reach out to nose cancer (NPC) patients – current patients or survivors – and their care-givers. The Group has been formed under the auspices of the National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS) and works closely with health and medical professionals.
We are here to lend a listening ear, offer words of comfort and hope, and help members manage their illness.
What do we offer?
The Group offers nose cancer (NPC) patients and their care-givers opportunities for:
- 2013 Activities. Plus: Click here for 2013 Fringe Activities.
- Interaction & sharing through organised activities
- Learn from health professionals about the many facets of nose cancer, including treatment and post recovery care.
- NPC Online Forum
- Support and care through the sharing of personal experiences and practices. Feel free to talk to us!
- Library of Articles
- Includes advice on Diet, Recipes, Personal Sharing experiences, and much more.
The NPC Support Group aims to provide knowledge and psychological and emotional support to nose cancer (NPC) patients and care-givers through organised activities, talks, care and the sharing of experiences and practices.
NPC Committee 2013
|NCCS Medical Adviser
|| Dr. Terence Tan |
|| Teo Thiam Chye (TC)|
|| Lim Wai Cheng|
|| Merlyn Chan|
|| Lin Jiang|
|| Michael Lee |
|| Jimmy Lee|
|| See Tiong Boon|
|| Allan Tan|
|| Teo Tsun Lien|
|| Travis Loh|
National Cancer Centre Singapore
Name : Mr Travis Loh
Phone : 64368126
Email : email@example.com
NPC Support Group
Headed by Mr Teo Thiam Chye;
Phone : 96317887
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org