To register, you may
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (plse indicate your institution name) or
2. Call 6322 8822 (office hours) or
3a. SMS for ENGLISH forum:
SMS full name, institution name, numbers of persons attending and “4 May Eng” to 9710 8463
3b. SMS for CHINESE forum:
SMS full name, institution name, numbers of persons attending and “4 May Chn” to 9710 8463
Registration closes on 4 May 2013, Saturday. Limited seats, first-come-first-served.
Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) will be organising a public forum on Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery on 4 May 2013, Saturday. The English forum will be held in the morning (10am to 12 noon) and the Chinese forum in the afternoon (2pm to 4pm).
The speakers for the forum are:
- Associate Professor Chee Soon Phaik, Head, Cataract Service, Singapore National Eye Centre
- Dr Ti Seng Ei, Senior Consultant, Singapore National Eye Centre
Forum will include discussion about:
- Cataract surgery using femtosecond lasers
- Customising cataract surgery to match your needs
For more information on Singapore National Eye Centre, please visit http://www.snec.com.sg.