Using Wholewheat paratha (instead of traditional popiah skin) which is more nutritious.
No oil is needed.
Alfalfa sprouts contains a myriad of essential nutrients and is abundant in health benefits. It is the top source of anti-oxidant among all vegetables. This is the only plant that supplies the full range of vitamins, from vitamin A, B complex (even B12), C, E to K.
The organic plum syrup is a refreshing change than using maynonise spread. It has a rich source of organic acids and minerals. Benefits include promoting energy production and helps in circulation and digestion and normalise PH balance.
Black sesame seeds are high in many minerals including calcium and iron and are also used to promote regular bowel movements. They have a sweet and nutty flavor.
Most importantly, this vege roll is very filling as a meal because of the wheat paratha and apple.
It can be prepared in l0 minutes and there is no fuss and highly nutritional and tasty!!
Ingredients: (Serving for 1)
- Wholemeal Roti Chapati / Wholewheat Paratha (1 piece)
- Lettuce (2-3 piece of leaves)
- Alfafa sprouts (half a cup)
- Pea sprouts (half a cup)
- Apple (2-3 slices)
- Black sesame powder (1 tablespoon)
- Vegetarian pork floss (1 tablespoon) (optional)
- Organic Plum syrup (1-2 tablespoon)
- Pan fry frozen Chapati/Paratha for 1-1.5 minutes on a preheated pan until both sides turn golden brown. No oil is needed when pan frying.
- Cut lettuce into shredded pieces.
- Cut Apple into thin slices (about 2-3 slices)
- Spread plum syrup onto the Chapati/Paratha and roll up with lettuce, alfafa sprouts, pea sprouts, apple, sesame powder, vegetarian pork floss.
- Cut into slices for easy consumption.
- Serve immediate